Thursday, September 23, 2010

Watch Mania

So yesterday's post got me looking at watches again.
I saw a very cool vintage watch in a magazine a couple weeks ago and I was trying to find something similar and got way too carried away :)


This one is called UNO 24 by Botta-Design. It's a more modern version of the one I wanted, as it has the full 24 hours of the day in one full circle of the hand. And it's just cool. But since its one handed, its hard to tell minutes....though considering I have the Stark watch now...I'm sure I can learn to be accurate if I get this one.

Here are some more:
The Average Day
The Accurate
Mr. Jones Watches are a cult brand from London that specializes in these specific watches that always put an interesting spin on time-telling. I'm a big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment