Sunday, September 19, 2010

Alexa Mulberry Bag

I've been staring at pictures of this bag for the last 3-4 weeks, every time going a bit weak at the knees. It's so perfect. Everything I could possible want right now. Perfect for school, going out, both casual and easy to pair with nice clothing too. Over the sholder, or across, or breifcase style, or I've even seen people carry it like a clutch. It's just an amazing everyday bag! But its 1250$ at the cheapest, and usually sold out.
There are moments when I just wanna say "Fuck it, i'm gonna OSAP it"* but I know that's stupid. I need to either be rich or get a job, haha  :) One of these days....

Alexa Chung with the Mulberry bag named after her.
The bag can be found on the Mulberry website, but it's almost always sold out... here is a link anyway.

* - OSAP is a program that gives students money (part load, part grant) in Ontario, Canada so they can go to university and such. It's supposed to pay for living expenses too, so this year I have just enough left over after paying tuition to buy the bag, but i know that i need the money....to well live :) ....but i can live without the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment