Saturday, September 18, 2010

Right before watching "Easy A" for TIFF @ Trinity Square

WELCOME!
This is my first official post. Just an outfit I wore a couple days ago. There will be more to come. But this is not a fashion blog by any means. I'm an Architecture Student so there will be plenty of building design, unique furniture, interesting quotes, books, my own projects and struggles as well as rants and wants(though I will try my best to keep the crazy to myself).


Trinity Square is such a pretty little sanctuary in the middle of downtown, and its never overly crowded either :) More pics from there to come.


Items: Corduroy Trench from Esprit, a couple years ago though. High waisted pants from Zara. T-shirt from Levi's. Pearls from Aldo Accessories.  Leopard print lace-up shoes from H&M. Scarf and Purse both Vintage. Shades are Ray Ban Clubmasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment