Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Etsy Rings

I love my rings and have quiet a number of vintage silver and gold ones from my moms youth. Over 10 in fact. However I want big sparkly costume jewelry and I have the hardest time finding ones I like. The ones that I like at the typical stores end up rusting or breaking within a few weeks and more expensive ones never seem worth while, since it is just costume jewelry. However I'm starting to change my opinion there, mostly thanks to a couple really pretty rings I found on Etsy. I've been on the site before but never had anything really grab my attention, but recently with all the Christmas shopping I figured I should take a closer look. And I found these:

Conic Quartz Ring. 

And it's only 78$ which works out pretty fairly when you consider that its real gold, silver and crystals.


The One Big Pearl Ring. This one is 64$ and really cute. It was the first one I saw.

I don't know when I'll get around to getting them, or least the pearl one. Maybe when my OSAP comes through :P

No comments:

Post a Comment